Sunday 13 April 2008

Sunday sunday


Another 8 x 8 card, done with Dovecraft papers.


A small B/day card, done with Clubscrap card(also my 'food' challenge for BG forum)


Inside of ATC pocket(includes 6 atc's, anyone want to swap?)


Front cover of ATC Pocket

Can't remember the rest of the words :)

Typical Sunday here, the boys are watching racing
and I'll be cooking the lunch and perhaps get chance to
do some crafting later.Hopefully post some pics.
Jack is doing ok, his pain has subsided slightly,
though he still needs painkillers from time to time.
We have also managed to get a wheelchair from the RedCross.
He's sleeping downstairs at the moment because he can't manage the stairs.
All of his friends come to see him everyday, which I'm glad about,
it takes his mind of things, and of course nurse Heather is running around like a mad woman :)
I did get a break yesterday though, we had takeaway for tea.

I always think, no matter what situation we are in,
there are always those worse off than us,
and to those that need them at this time, my positive thoughts and prayers for you and your families xxx




So until I can post again,(added some pics) Happy crafting xx

4 comments:

jude said...

Morning:o)
Pleased to hear that Jack is doing ok:o)

Love the cards, but still don't understand about ATC's, not that l'm ready to join in,but what does it all mean, the swaps etc and the initials ATC - sorry to appear dim!! (it takes a few goes for my brain to register - lol)

grgal :o)

Lorraine said...

Hi There,

Thanks for the add. I love your blog, lots of gorgeous work and inspiration.

Lorraine :)

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love your new 8 by 8 card. Don#t forget to post a link to it on my blog. You can enter it in the competiton make sure you post it in the competition post . I will be announcing the winner of the 8 by 8 card challenge tommorow Good luck

jude said...

Happy Birthday Heather, have a great day:o))

grgal:o) x