Sunday 6 April 2008

Snowy morning






well it was when I got up.But the snow seems to have gone now,
the weather forecast is more snow for tomorrow.
That was also the name of the horse I bet on yesterday, for the Grand
National, it came 3rd, didn't win anything tho :(

Anyway a couple of things I've made today, some projects our group are working on.
The top one, is a little family history book on how I
arrived in Cheshire, the pic below is also a project, tho I think
I'll be doing another one, 'Cheshire in Bloom' is the title.

Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Adore the cheshire sign its stunning. (I live in cheshire too)
Hi you probably don't remember me but you posted a link to my blog on your blog about my competitions or free papers before I was taken ill.
I have been going through my technorati reaction lists trying to find all the people who used to like my blog enough to post links to it in there posts,to say
I'm back , freebee papers aare back and I hope you'll come back
hope to see you there
www.rattytattysblog.blogspot.com