Thursday 21 February 2008


Well it's been quite a sad afternoon.Son and I attended the funeral of his 'best' teacher, who sadly past away two weeks ago at the young age of 45yrs.
Overwhelming it was too, all the youngsters from the school were there, very brave all of them.Mr C was a very appreciated man, loved and admired by so many.Some beautiful memoriums were read out by his close friends and family.Son was determined to say his last goodbyes and went to pay his respects at the coffin, I was proud of him for doing that.

Anyway I have sat and cut out for a while to take my mind off things - so here is Februarys giveaway, containing pkt k& co tags,pkt k&co sayings,pkt of 1inch squares,pkt of flower embellishments,2 x pkts of ATC size card (approx 15 in each).Leave me a comment to put your name in the hat :) I will be drawing the winner out at the end of the month.

Happy crafting xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. I attended two funerals this week. A best neighbors across the street lost both their mothers in less than 5 days. Unbelieveable!
That's great blog candy and I'd love to win!
Mary Puskar

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss-read it in the paper last week.Well done for Jack for being brave.
I can't resist K&co, so please put me in for the draw-thanks-who knows, if I win, you may get some of your stash back on an ATC!!
Chris M xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, Jack was very brave.
Do not have any K&Co so would love to try some, so if you put me in the draw, this would be a lovely way of trying without buying!!
JoJoxx

Anonymous said...

Really sorry about the young teacher, you must have been proud of Jack, I believe he was quite a teacher.
Like the others I would love to win.
Bettyx

blossom said...

Hi heather so sorry to hear about Jacks teacher ,bet you were very proud of him.
please put me in the draw although i,ll never be as good at A T C ,s as you .lol
Blossom x

Anonymous said...

Its always sad and painfull when someone you know dies, but even more so when your child has to go through the pain off loss...
jack you are so brave and strong you get it from your family...
hev jack is a credit to you and yours...
love to you all....
i would love to be in the draw but will do the draw nxt time so good luck to everyone elsexxx

Debby Winters said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and to your son.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. I hope that this comment you can see.
Well done Jack on your respects to your lovely teacher. Mum must be so proud of you.
Please enter me in to the draw please.
Love Babs (Maisie)

Anonymous said...

Hello Hev,
Very sad time for all concerned!
Love your blog....need to get some advice from you when you have a min!
Take care
Suz x