Wednesday 20 February 2008

Morning..





from a dull Cheshire.Not the lovely sunny weather we've been having but at least it's not raining yet.
Do you find when making certain things that you become ..... er .... little obsessed.I know I do, well I've had a go at making boxes from a scrapbook magazine, made a black & white one a few days ago, couldn't resist doing some more so here they are ... along with more little books of 2 little cuties :)
and then of course I made an ATC book, more addiction :) 2 more made.It's amazing what you find when clearing out, the second atc book is made from pics in a
 magazine that a rellie in Michigan sent me a few years ago, along with some delicious fruity bits.
The one with the birds on, I did make a few weeks ago & just added some words and bits.I'm really pleased with the way  they turned out.

Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely super, Heather-love your style-it is an inspiration
Chris xx