Tuesday 2 September 2008

In mourning ......

I am sad today, as I have' lost' my craft room :(

The sleeping arrangements were not working out with the boys,

so eldest is now in my old craft room.

But OMG I didn't realise how much stuff I 

have acquired, it's scary to think that only a few years 

ago all I had was a couple of small boxes with my bits

in.I am seriously thinking about giving up crafting .........

LOL, not on your nelly, but some of craft stuff has to go.

Our bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it, I've put up a storage unit,

thinking 'it will all fit in there' ............. wrooong!

So now I'm going through it all, boxing some of it up and binning the rest.

Hope everyone is well in crafting land :))

Heather xx

1 comment:

jude said...

Hello Heather
Awww that must be awful loosing your craftroom,l am sorry:o(((

BUT don't chuck things out, take them to a charity shop, you'll be surprised at what people will buy or even better put them on your local FREECYCLE and give them away!!!

Good luck with sorting!!

Take care

jude xx