Sunday 24 June 2007

About me ........... tralalala ;)

Here goes, first post on my new blog.
How exciting is this? :))))))))
Anyway I am Heather, married to Andy with four lovely children and two granchildren xx We live in the NorthWest of England.
I have been crafting properly for about 3yrs now, although most of my life in some way or another.
My favourite craft, is cardmaking, second is scrapbooking.
I belong to an onling group of 30 ladies, we swap birthday/xmas cards and ATC's, I love it.
Looking forward to posting some of my creations on here, although it may not be everyday.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Heather
Just thought I would come and keep you company for a while. Love the blog by the way.
It looks like I am going to have to get a google account too. Until I have, I will have to be anon I suppose.
love
Dizzy

nuttynorn said...

high Heather sorry not going today Linda will tell you more. Love the sight will be able to talk more, your cards are lovely you are one clever lady, I feel lousy and have to do a load of phone calls about my brother so I will catch you later and explain more luv u norn xxxxxxxx